Bob and Jesse celebrate one hundred episodes over almost four years of podcasting.
Download this episode to your computer.
Cards from our fans!
Audio greetings from fellow podcasters!
Brock’s Podcast Punch
- 2 two-liters of Ginger ale
- 1 gallon of Raspberry sherbet
- Lemon-lime soda (or alternative)
- Ice cube tray
- Mix ginger ale and sherbet in large punch bowl. Use a half a gallon of sherbet for each liter of ginger ale. Mix until sherbet is soft in soda, but it is not necessary for it to melt completely.
- Add a scoop or two of sherbet as needed. Once mixed, add some raspberries into mixture as needed.
- To make the ice cubes with raspberries in them, take ice cube tray and fill the bottom with a thin layer of lemon-lime soda, or alternative. Put ice cube trays in freeze until the soda is frozen. Once soda is frozen, place raspberries on top of the frozen soda layer. Pour remaining soda over raspberries until they are submerged. Then place tray back in freezer until ice cubes are frozen
NOTE: The raspberries may float in the soda. It may be necessary to cover ice cubes with a thin layer of soda first, then frozen to keep in place.
- Add the ice-cubes to your punch to complete your Podcast Punch! Feel free to mix and match the recipe with your favorite fruit or drinks!
- Browse the podcast archives! Listen to them all!