1000 Episode Illustrations Tribute!
You may select as many episodes as you would like, first come, first served. But count the cost! Make sure you can finish what you start!
Once you have selected an episode, it will be made unavailable to other participants— we are counting on you to fill the slot(s) you select for the final art display!
No age restrictions! But if you are under the age of 18 years old, you will need to have your parent or legal guardian complete this form and submit your fan art.
Any still, 2D-medium of art is accepted. Crayon drawing, pencil drawing, painting, digital rendering, photography, etc. No videos, animations, or GIFS will be accepted. All entries must be submitted digitally, therefore analogue art must be scanned and sent through the submission form. Submissions must be a PNG or JPG file type and may not exceed 100 megabytes.
Any level of artistic talent is eligible. Entries will not be judged or compared, as each episode will only be claimed by one participant. Any completed entry of any quality will be accepted, as long as the work does not appear to be unfinished (at the discretion of our art coordinator). Artwork must not include depictions of any of the following: guns, excessive violence, blood, nudity, dialogue of any kind (speech bubbles or words on your artwork), inappropriate symbols / imagery. Fan art must be your original submission and should not incorporate the artwork of any third party. Fan art submissions that were created by artificial intelligence, in whole or in part, are not permitted.
Have you created Adventures in Odyssey fan art in the past? Already have art depicting a certain episode? Great! Submit it!
We request (though it is not required) that you reference our official character art for guidance on how to depict our characters. This will help ensure that viewers of the final product will be able to more easily identify who is who in your masterpiece.
If you choose, your name will be credited beside your art piece in the final product. On the submission form, please check a box to indicate whether you’d like Focus on the Family to display your full name, only your first name, or omit your name altogether.
If an episode does not appear on the list, it may have already been chosen by another participant. Certain episodes have been purposefully omitted from the list. Either they have previously been drawn or have been reserved for special invitation and may or may not be made available at a later date.
Terms and Conditions:
By filling out and submitting our forms, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- This is a fan participation opportunity and you will not be compensated for your artwork.
- By submitting your fan art to Focus on the Family, you grant to Focus a license to use the fan art in any manner and media, for any purpose, in whole or in part, in perpetuity; to edit, adapt, and modify the fan art; to create derivative works from the fan art; and to license these rights to third parties.
- Focus on the Family grants to each participant a limited license to create fan art based on Focus’s existing Adventures in Odyssey characters and related artwork, for the purpose of submitting the fan art to Focus for its One Grand Party project.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, you will need to have your parent or legal guardian complete this form and submit your fan art.
- While we hope to use your artwork, Focus on the Family is under no obligation to use your submission if for any reason we feel it does not qualify for usage in this project.
- Fan art must be your original submission and should not incorporate the artwork of any third party. Fan art submissions that were created by artificial intelligence, in whole or in part, are not permitted.